Disable or enable submission on AhaSlides.
Disable submission for specific slides can be useful if you need to explain a question before your audience votes, or for any other reason where you do not wish the participants to vote on a question at that moment.
Stop submission from the Edit View:
- Select the slide you want to stop submission.
- Open the 'Content' tab
- Check the box 'Stop submission'
This will disable submission for that question. You can open it again later.
Stop submission from the Presentation View:
- While presenting, go to the slide you want to stop submission
- Open the Presentation Menu in the lower-left corner
- Click on “Stop submission''
To enable submission again, go back into the menu and click on ''Open submission''.