Some extra options would be great to make the lessons more interactive yet.
Some ideas that would be great if they were included in the AhaSlides roadmap:
- More complex matching, i.e., grouping. Many times, there are some concepts that belong to a group and other contents that belong to another. Currently, if this cannot be done.
- Example: Choose which are fruits and which are not: apple, banana, car, tomato, crocodile
- Image-based reply, i.e., click/tap in the correct part of the image. So, I show e.g., Maslow pyramid and they need to click/tap on a section of the pyramid.
- More than 4 matching options
- Multiple typed answers, e.g. "Write numbers 1 to 3 with letters". It would have three correct answers (users would be able to type & submit multiple answers and the more there are correct, the higher the number of points). In the example, max mark for the person who replies with "one", "two", "three".
I would suggest "educaplay dot com" as a site where there are many, many possible game types.
Thanks for reading this! Ahaslides is now my teaching platform, no more PowerPoint, so I find more features would make students' lives even happier :)