How to integrate AhaSlides into your WebEx meeting
Use Cisco Webex to integrate AhaSlides into your conference call to deliver an engaging and interactive presentation.
How to integrate AhaSlides to WebEx
1. Once you have set up your conference call on Webex, start your meeting in the Webex app
2. Add your AhaSlides polling link to the WebEx app
- Go to the Menu bar and choose Share > Share Multimedia > Add your AhaSlides polling link
- Make sure that share multimedia is enabled
- To find the polling link in AhaSlides, go to ahaslides.com and log into your account. On the presentation you wish to share, go to Share > Share to participants > Copy link
3. Your audience will see this on the right-hand side of their screen
4. Once they press Continue the AhaSlides app will show in the Multimedia Viewer panel, as seen below.
4. The host can now share the AhaSlides screen on Webex
The participants will then be able to enter their responses directly on the Webex app where they are viewing the presentation.
Screen Sharing AhaSlides with Zoom
You can share your screen on Zoom to host your AhaSlides presentation to an online audience. Please note that AhaSlides does not have an official integration with Zoom on the Zoom App Marketplace. Open your AhaSlides presentation. Host or join a Zoom ...
AhaSlides App for Hopin
What is Hopin? Hopin is virtual event software that lets you host online workshops, conferences, webinars and other business events in real-time. In the Hopin app store you can install AhaSlides as an app to use directly from the platform. What do I ...
How to Stop Submission on AhaSlides
Disable or enable submission on AhaSlides. Disable submission for specific slides can be useful if you need to explain a question before your audience votes, or for any other reason where you do not wish the participants to vote on a question at that ...
How to Award and Deduct Extra Points on an AhaSlides Quiz
With AhaSlides’ points score adjustment feature, you can now spread the love amongst players! It’s a neat little ingredient to spice up any quiz and to give you control over bonus rounds and player behavior. Awarding or Deducting Quiz Points on ...
Using Backstage while presenting on AhaSlides
Backstage mode allows you to control your presentation from a window your audience can't see. As the presenter, you can see upcoming slides and your slide notes separate from your audience. Presenting with Backstage To start presenting with ...