The 'My Presentations' Dashboard
'My Presentations' is your dashboard in AhaSlides. This is where you can see and manage all of your presentations.
Welcome to My Presentations. This is what you see the first time you log in to AhaSlides.
Creating a New Presentation
- To create your first presentation, click the button labelled 'New presentation +'
- Next, give your presentation a name, and if you want, a customized access code.
- You will be taken directly to the editor, where you can start to edit your presentation.
Sorting Presentations into Folders
You can sort your presentations into folders for better organisation.
- Click the button labelled '+ New Folder'
- Give your folder a name.
- Select the existing presentations that you would like to move to that folder, then click the 'Move to' button.
- You can also create a new presentation from within the folder itself
Each folder can contain up to 200 presentations.
Subfolders are now supported in up to 10 levels.
To maintain your presentation list well organized, you can create sub-folders within a folder:
- Choose the folder in which you want to create a sub-folder and click '+ New Folder''
- Assign a name to your sub-folder
- Select the presentations you wish to move to the sub-folder and click the 'Move to' button.
- Additionally, you can create a new presentation directly within the sub-folder
The Chat Bubble
The blue chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of 'My Presentations' connects you directly with our support team, who are always ready to answer any of your questions.
Don't forget to look in our Help Centre first - we might already have information that can help you!
Creating your AhaSlides Account
How to sign up? Go to the AhaSlides sign up page. Enter your email address. Choose a password. Enter your full name. Press Sign up. That's all! You've successfully signed up to AhaSlides!
AhaSlides Template Library
You can save time by downloading a ready-made template directly from your dashboard. After logging into your AhaSlides account, you will see a list of pre-made templates across the top of your dashboard. You can click any of these templates to ...
Using your Google Slides Presentation with AhaSlides
You can import a presentation from Google Slides to AhaSlides. Once imported, you can add interactive slides from AhaSlides. Importing your Google Slides Presentation On your Google Slides presentation, click on File >>> Share >>> Publish to web ...
What is AhaSlides?
AhaSlides is a platform to help you make interactive presentations. You can use polls, word clouds, open-ended slides and other types of slides to create a presentation that your audience can interact with live, using their phones. Video Explainer: ...
Importing a PowerPoint Presentation
You can import a PowerPoint presentation to AhaSlides in PPT, PPTX or PDF format. Doing this means you can put interactive slides from AhaSlides in between the slides of your PowerPoint. Importing your existing PowerPoint presentation to AhaSlides ...