The 'My Presentations' Dashboard
'My Presentations' is your dashboard in AhaSlides. This is where you can see and manage all of your presentations.
Welcome to My Presentations. This is what you see the first time you log in to AhaSlides.
Creating a New Presentation
- To create your first presentation, click the button labelled 'New presentation +'
- Next, give your presentation a name, and if you want, a customized access code.
- You will be taken directly to the editor, where you can start to edit your presentation.
Sorting Presentations into Folders
You can sort your presentations into folders for better organisation.
- Click the button labelled '+ New' and choose 'New Folder'
- Give your folder a name.
- Select the existing presentations that you would like to move to that folder, then click the 'Move to' button.
- You can also create a new presentation from within the folder itself
The Chat Bubble
The blue chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of 'My Presentations' connects you directly with our support team, who are always ready to answer any of your questions.
Don't forget to look in our Help Centre first - we might already have information that can help you!
Creating your AhaSlides Account
How to sign up? Go to the AhaSlides sign up page. Enter your email address. Choose a password. Enter your full name. Press Sign up. That's all! You've successfully signed up to AhaSlides!
AhaSlides Template Library
You can save time by downloading a ready-made template directly from your dashboard. After logging into your AhaSlides account, you will see a list of pre-made templates across the top of your dashboard. You can click any of these templates to ...
Using your Google Slides Presentation with AhaSlides
Here's how: On your Google Slides presentation, click on ‘File’. Then, click on ‘Publish to the web'. Under the ‘Link’ tab, click on ‘Publish (don’t worry about the checkboxes as you can change your settings in AhaSlides later). Copy the link. Go to ...
Importing a PowerPoint or PDF file from your computer
With AhaSlides, you can import any PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX) or PDF file. Importing files: You can start a new presentation by importing files, or PowerPoint presentations, already on your computer... Click the 'Import' button. In the pop-up window, ...