- On your Google Slides presentation, click on ‘File’.
- Then, click on ‘Publish to the web'.
- Under the ‘Link’ tab, click on ‘Publish (don’t worry about the checkboxes as you can change your settings in AhaSlides later).
- Copy the link.
- Go to AhaSlides and create a Google Slides slide.
- Paste the link into the box labelled ‘Google Slides’ Published link’
Your Google Slides deck will be embedded into your AhaSlides presentation. Now, you can set about making your Google Slides presentation interactive with AhaSlides.