Using AhaSlides with Zoom
Using AhaSlides with Zoom is simple. Here’s how.
Create or open a presentation on AhaSlides that you want to present.
- Host or join a Zoom meeting on zoom.com.
- Click the 'share screen' button in the Zoom meeting controls.
- Select the browser in which AhaSlides is open, then click Share.
Note: If you share the wrong screen, you can click 'New Share' in the Zoom controls to change the screen.
5. While sharing your screen, switch AhaSlides to present mode by clicking 'Present' in the top right corner.
6. Participants can use the access code or scan the QR code on a second device to join the presentation.
- Do a dry run before going live to remove any difficulties you may encounter.
- Close all other tabs apart from AhaSlides and Zoom to improve loading speed.
- Have a QR code slide at the beginning so that your participants can easily scan and join the presentation.
Screen sharing on AhaSlides
AhaSlides works with platform that has a share screen function so AhaSlides would absolutely work well with any platform like Zoom/Microsoft Teams/Google Meet. The presenter can share screen through Zoom/Microsoft Teams/Google Meet to show the ...
Using AhaSlides with Microsoft Teams
Learn how to screen sharing AhaSlides to everyone else in the video conference through Microsoft Teams How to share your AhaSlides screen on Microsoft Teams: 1. Open the Microsoft Teams app, sign in if prompted, and join a meeting. 2. Click on the ...
Using Backstage while presenting on AhaSlides
Backstage mode allows you to control your presentation from a window your audience can't see. As the presenter, you can see upcoming slides and your slide notes separate from your audience. Presenting with Backstage To start presenting with ...
Sharing a Presentation to your Participants
In order to get your participants to start submitting responses to your slides, you need to share the presentation with them. There are two ways to do that... A unique URL (AKA 'access link' or 'access code') that participants type into their phones. ...
How to integrate AhaSlides into your WebEx meeting
Use Cisco Webex to integrate AhaSlides into your conference call to deliver an engaging and interactive presentation. How to integrate AhaSlides to WebEx 1. Once you have set up your conference call on Webex, start your meeting in the Webex app 2. ...