Exporting your Presentation Data
Once you've hosted your presentation, you can export your response data to Excel or export your slide images to PDF/JPG. This feature is only available on AhaSlides' paid plans.
Please note that exporting your presentation is different to sharing a copy
Exporting your Data to Excel
After your presentation, you can export your questions and the responses they get into a single Excel file.
In the Excel file, there are 6 sheets with information about your presentation and the audience's responses:
- Slides - The questions of each slide as well as the dates that each slide was created and last modified.
- Participants - The names, organisations and emails of your participants if they ever entered them during your presentation. This can be entered in certain slide types (like an open-ended slide) if you set up additional fields, or collecting your audience's information when they enter your presentation.
- Question options - The multiple choice answer options for any poll slide or pick answer quiz slide.
- Responses - The responses that each participant gave to each slide, along with the date they gave it and the emoji reactions they used.
- Q&A - Any questions submitted to you on a Q&A slide, as well as how many upvotes they got and whether they were marked as answered.
- Individual leaderboard - The final standings of your presentation's quiz, if you held one.
How to Export your Data to Excel
On the presentation editor, navigate to the 'Results' tab. Click 'Export to Excel', and the button labelled 'Request Excel file...'. Once the file has been fetched, click the link saying 'Download Excel file'.
If you have already exported your data to Excel, then later receive more responses to your slides, you can click the button saying 'Request updated file' to get an updated version of your Excel file.
Exporting your Slide Images
After your presentation, you can export still images of all of your slides with the responses they got from your audience. You can export these images in either PDF or JPG.
You can see a PDF export below 👇 The JPG export will simply be a downloadable ZIP folder containing a JPG image for each of your slides.
How to Export your Slide Images
On the presentation editor, navigate to the 'Results' tab. Click 'Export to PDF/JPG', and the button labelled 'Request screenshots...'. Once the files have been fetched, click one of the links saying 'Download PDF file' or 'Download JPG files (as ZIP)'.
If you have already exported your slide images as either PDF or JPG, then later receive more responses to your slides, you can click the button saying 'Request updated file' to get updated versions of your PDF and JPG files.
Sharing a Presentation with Other AhaSlides Users
With AhaSlides, you can share your presentation with other users and they can copy that presentation to their accounts. In order to do this, head to the presentation editor. In the Share tab in the top bar, you will find a link under the ...
Publishing a Presentation to the Template Library
You can publish your own presentations for public use in the Template Library. You can also browse the Template Library to download others' published presentations. Publishing a Presentation to the Template Library By publishing your presentation to ...
Your Presentation Report
Your presentation report gives you instant feedback on how your participants engaged with your presentation. When at least one person has interacted with your presentation, you'll be able to see a report of the following: 1. The emoji reactions ...
Resetting the Results / Clearing the Responses
If you've downloaded a template with example responses or want to reuse your presentation with a new audience, there are 4 easy ways to clear the responses. 1. From the presentation canvas - Click the Clear responses button below the slide. 2. From ...